BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Exclusive T-shirt Design For 5A

Well, yeah, we’re going to have the designs revealed, I’ll be back tomorrow with the finished design..;)

Majority of the class already agreed with the designs..That’s good, we’ll just hand over the remaining matters about printing the t-shirts to Jyuan Rew, Baby, and Am Na. xD

Well, I’ve (lol i’m the lame designer! xP) made the design look more…err..I say hip hop-ish? using my noobish photoshop skills. =.=;

AISH. we’ll just wait for the designs tomorrow. ;)

FIGHTING 5A! Fighting SHINee! Muahahahaha! xD Also TVXQ!! ^^

-EDITED-

Here comes the stuffs! ^0^ Click on the pics for larger view..

the formula that represents the class, 5A! ;)

^ The formula that represents our class, 5A! Thanks to Baby for her ideas. =)

5A's very own logo..

^ 5A’s very own logo……

LOL..wtheck the logo didn’t look hip-hopish at all xD ^^;; (for me lar..)

I’m very sorry if the logo looks horrible. =.=;; I told ya, i’m using my crappy ps skills. =.=;

Well, we’re just going to wait, for the logos to be printed on the t-shirt..

Hope it comes out well..

5A Fighting! *^^*


by, eunmin☆

0 comments: